Hello everybody, im on my way to set up an test lab for a customer. We got 1 IGEL UMS Server, 1 IGEL ICG Appliance and 1 UD Pocket. The Installation is complete and now i have trouble to connect the ud pocket with the igel icg. I get the error: Can’t recieve certificate from server.
I createt a root and an self signed end entity certificate in the IGEL UMS console. The IGEL ICG is reachable from the outside throw port 8443.
Also i activatet the test license on the UD pocket.
Can some help me on this issue?
Hi Maximilian! Port 8443 is also opened from DMZ to LAN and vice versa and from DMZ to WAN?
Can you post a screenshot of the cert chain in UMS? Blur the internal data 😊
Hello Maximilian, can you also add a screenshot of the UMS Administration, UMS Network, ICG Cloud Gateway, your server ?
Here is the screenshot. On our Sophos utm Firewall, i create a DNAT-Rule for Port 8443, Destination is the igel icg
and the igel ums server
Ok Problem is solved, it was the Sophos Firewall. Thank you all for the quick reply and have a nice day 😃
That was quick!! Congrats😄
now i ran into the next error =(
[12:17:50:649] [5887:5889] [ERROR][com.freerdp.core] – freerdp_set_last_error ERRCONNECT_SECURITY_NEGO_CONNECT_FAILED
it is a Windows terminal server 2016, Firewall temporaly deactivated, rdp Access for all Domain user is allowed, Network authentification only deactivated
And how do you access this server? Locally in a LAN or from an outside office like for your ICG Test?
from outside, Connection to the icg is ok, Client is registered in the ums
Well, sorry to ask but is access to your RDP Server granted by something like a VPN or did you thought that it would go through the ICG tunnel? ICG is only available for Igel settings, and isn’t a replacement for a data connection like VPN for other purposes than Igel settings. Hope that helps a bit…
mmh…. yeah i thougt it would go through the ICG tunnel 🤪 i will set up an rd Gateway server….
😂 sounds good, yes, sorry if our information was misleading.
thank you very much for your help!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error “Can’t recieve certificate from server” trying to connect via IGEL ICG’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS