Question – Has anybody that is using WVD ever got a certificate error before?
“Certificate Error: Server’s certificate is not trusted”
Are you going through a proxy or using a third party authentication app for MFA or something?
Same, I get those cert errors and i am using OneLogin as IDP
no proxy or third party app just MFA with Microsoft but this only happen inside our network once outside the network everything works. Networking team did capture on the traffic and did not see anything that was being denied or block.
That sounds like there is a proxy for outbound connections. You may need to get the certificate for the proxy and get it deployed to the IGEL devices
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error: “Certificate Error: Server’s certificate is not trusted” connecting to WVD on iGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?