Question – Has anybody that is using WVD ever got a certificate error before?
“Certificate Error: Server’s certificate is not trusted”
Are you going through a proxy or using a third party authentication app for MFA or something?
Same, I get those cert errors and i am using OneLogin as IDP
no proxy or third party app just MFA with Microsoft but this only happen inside our network once outside the network everything works. Networking team did capture on the traffic and did not see anything that was being denied or block.
That sounds like there is a proxy for outbound connections. You may need to get the certificate for the proxy and get it deployed to the IGEL devices
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error: “Certificate Error: Server’s certificate is not trusted” connecting to WVD on iGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”