Hi all, we have a customer with the following problem : When they use “checking for new firmware update” they get the following error (see screenshot)
Hi Sander, yes, that‘s a known Behavior which should get fixed soon!
In the meantime you could upload firmware manually to UMS:
A new version of UMS – 6.04.110 is available with the following fix,
[Universal Firmware Update]
Fixed: The check for available firmware updates failed with a null pointer message if one of the downloaded firmware properties was invalid.
Please ensure to backup the UMS DB before upgrading.
UMS download link: www.igel.com/software-downloads/workspace-edition/
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error checking for new firmware update in IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”