Hi all, we have a customer with the following problem : When they use “checking for new firmware update” they get the following error (see screenshot)
Hi Sander, yes, that‘s a known Behavior which should get fixed soon!
In the meantime you could upload firmware manually to UMS:
A new version of UMS – 6.04.110 is available with the following fix,
[Universal Firmware Update]
Fixed: The check for available firmware updates failed with a null pointer message if one of the downloaded firmware properties was invalid.
Please ensure to backup the UMS DB before upgrading.
UMS download link: www.igel.com/software-downloads/workspace-edition/
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error checking for new firmware update in IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive