Has anyone seen this error when imaging with the deployment appliance?
“Could not download .inf file from 10.140.142.160/firmware/lxos.inf Rebooting….”
We get this at what seems around the halfway mark of the imaging process (based off amount of data transferred to client). The terminal reboots itself and it continues to occur. Have only seen on one 10zig terminal. Terminal in question has same hardware specs as other terminals we’ve successfully converted.
which kind of Hardware is it? I mean which model?
Could you check the Bios version?
Terminal is a 10Zig 58xxq
SMBIOS 2.7 present.
51 structures occupying 2159 bytes.
Table at 0x000E6B70.
Handle 0x0000, DMI type 0, 24 bytes
Vendor: INSYDE Corp.
Version: 58xxq V:3.D.21-07152016
Release Date: 07/15/2016
Runtime Size: 64 kB
ROM Size: 3072 kB
PCI is supported
BIOS is upgradeable
BIOS shadowing is allowed
Boot from CD is supported
Selectable boot is supported
EDD is supported
8042 keyboard services are supported (int 9h)
Serial services are supported (int 14h)
Printer services are supported (int 17h)
CGA/mono video services are supported (int 10h)
ACPI is supported
USB legacy is supported
ATAPI Zip drive boot is supported
BIOS boot specification is supported
Function key-initiated network boot is supported
Targeted content distribution is supported
BIOS Revision: 198.7
Firmware Revision: 0.0
Would you be able to start a RAM / SSD Check on that device?
We already converted this device via USB as a workaround. Is your belief that this may be a faulty hardware issue specific to this device?
On PXE a lot of content is loaded into RAM, since the SSD gets written afterwards. It‘s more an idea than a belief☺️
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error: “Could not download .inf file from 10.140.142.160/firmware/lxos.inf Rebooting….”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?