im using the remote installer for the first time.
I was able to get install the new keystore and run the remote installer. But I am getting the follow error.
“Count not connect to the Secure Gateway”
Then when I checked on the status on the ICG it looks like the services are not up. Isn’t it suppose to be up and running after doing the remote installer?
below is the status in the console
Is this a brand new ICG install? Is your keystore signed via UMS or is it a public CA?
Hi Nick, Yes the keystore is signed via UMS and installed on the ICG.
now when trying to start the service I get this:
If you did the remote installer, did you have Python pre-installed? Try to do the manual install instead and see if that works; you may have to remove it from UMS and re-add.
Linux team said python has been preinstalled.
Also I worked with IGEL engineer and we uninstalled it also and reinstalled manually..
Is this Ubuntu 18.04.x ? Do you have any third-party antivirus etc on the Ubuntu server that might be interrupting the startup? Can you run netstat -a | grep 8443 to ensure no other services are already using 8443?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error: “Count not connect to the Secure Gateway” trying to install using the remote installer’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS