When attempting to push desktop customization’s either by profile or by command, I am getting an odd error message.
“Custom Desktop – Error mounting custom_ci partition / dev/mapper/252 on /services/cspl”
“Custom Desktop – Error count not decrypt /dev/igf252”
I have noticed that if I force a factory reset it will grab the profile at that point with no issue. These are newly converted machines.
Hi Sloan, is this the first time you are pushing out a custom partition or have you already successfully installed at least once?
I have sent out this particular wallpaper multiple times to other machines without issue in previous weeks.
How have you set this up, via Profile or via Firmware Customization (purple F in UMS)?
Firmware Customization, uploaded to the UMS Server, and in the correct ums_filetransfer location
@member are you using ICG between endpoint and UMS?
and UMS/(evtl.) ICG/Endpoint versions would also help😄
No to ICG. UMS 220.127.116.11. Endpoint 18.104.22.168
Even after a reset they are taking firmware customizations but they seem to not receive all indirect assigned objects.
Ok, I don‘t believe that this issue should get fixed with 6.02.100 UMS and OS11.01.110 but I would recommend that anyway.
In addition, can you try to shorten the filename of your Firmware Customization (no spaces, shortname, no special characters), and retry?
Good called on the FC. It has a long name. Will try that. Thanks!
DOC: like described here: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8JC44LSZ/p1559727276009400
Error mounting custom_ci partiton /dev/mapper/252 on /service/cspl
Error could not decrypt /dev/igf252
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error “Custom Desktop – Error mounting custom_ci partition / dev/mapper/252 on /services/cspl” pushing desktop configuraiton on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS