I try to download the newest FW from OS11, but the download fails every time, with the following error:
Firmware download of IGEL OS 11-11.04.130 failed!
Premature end of Content-Length delimited message body (expected: 2015755790; received: 1629274112
I downloaded the ZIP File and imported it to UMS. But the Import Firmware window stays empty. So im not able to select a FW to import.
Can you forward Screenshots?
(view the screenshots inside the IGEL Community on Slack, join below)
Hope they help, just let me know if you need some other’s
Steps before Screenshots: System -> Import… -> Import Firmwares
That‘s where the issue comes from. Please do the following:
Upload was successfull! Thx for your help 👍:skin-tone-2:
For my knowledge, for what kind of FW was my way to import?
You are welcome! For Profiles, that you could use new Feature sets there.
sorry to come back, but I can’t select the new FW in the Profiles, see Screenshots
No worries. You first have to update a device, then after hitting F5 in UMS Console, it should be available.
Ok, will do that…
Worked as you explained. Thx again for your fast reply
TIP: As part of your workflow for adding new firmware, spin up a VM with IGELOS OS (just select 90 day trial license) and then update to new firmware, do initial testing with the VM … Then delete the VM and remove from UMS….
I get this same error when downloading the firmware from within UMS. Firmware download of IGEL OS 11-11.04.200 failed!
Premature end of Content-Length delimited message body (expected: 2035110386; received: 2018426880
Does it work when downloading the zip from myigel.biz myigel.biz and import it manually to UMS?kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.05/en/firmware-archive-zip-file-universal-firmware-update-31599849.html
Trying that now.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error downloading IGEL Firmware via UMS – “Premature end of Content-Length delimited message body”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS