I have a hardware running pre-installed IGEL www.igel.com/ready/showcase-products/wave/.
But after loading profiles inside, I got an error. Failed to download data. The system isn’t fullly operational.
Since it is pre-installed, I am trying to avoid re-installation using my own OSC. Any suggestion on how I should proceed? Thanks.
Assign a valid firmware package to it in UMS and it should update what it needs
I should download the latest firmware from this path – www.igel.com/software-downloads/workspace-edition/#lightbox-form lxos_11.04.100_public.zip Correct? www.igel.com/software-downloads/workspace-edition/
Thanks… the error disappear. The firmware update works.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error: “Failed to download data. The system isn’t fullly operational” on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”