I have a hardware running pre-installed IGEL www.igel.com/ready/showcase-products/wave/.
But after loading profiles inside, I got an error. Failed to download data. The system isn’t fullly operational.
Since it is pre-installed, I am trying to avoid re-installation using my own OSC. Any suggestion on how I should proceed? Thanks.
Assign a valid firmware package to it in UMS and it should update what it needs
I should download the latest firmware from this path – www.igel.com/software-downloads/workspace-edition/#lightbox-form lxos_11.04.100_public.zip Correct? www.igel.com/software-downloads/workspace-edition/
Thanks… the error disappear. The firmware update works.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error: “Failed to download data. The system isn’t fullly operational” on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?