I have an issue with igel udc deployment appliance (tried both version 4.1 and 5.0). When I upload a firmware I get the error message: “Failed to find the readme file (E104)”. I get this message on firmware os_10.05.800_public. Same error on version 500 of the firmware.
You need the UDC Stick file instead, please try this file: fwu.igel.com/files/IGEL_UNIVERSAL_DESKTOP_CONVERTER/UDC3_Stick_V10/UDC3_10.05.800.zip
Thx Sebastien, works like a charm 👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error “Failed to find the readme file (E104)” uploading firmware to IGEL deployment appliance’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS