I am getting this issue when trying to upgrade from 10 to 11. OS10 updates work tho?
Error: Failed to resolve host
Error: Failed to start major update. Please check tool for more information
Error: Couldn’t resolve host name.
From which version are you coming? 10.06.170 is the way to go, before doing the upgrade. Did you followed this tutorial? kb.igel.com/igelos-10.06.100/en/upgrading-igel-devices-from-igel-os-10-to-igel-os-11-23508569.html
Did you assigned the OS11 firmware to the folder where the endpoint is in?
What is the testing tool saying?
I will try from .170 let you know how that goes. I was trying from .130.
You are awesome!!! Dragging the update and applying it to the folder and updating from .170 worked! Thank you Thank you Thank you!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error: “Failed to start major update. Please check tool for more information” trying to upgrade from IGEL OS 10 to 11’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?