Might anyone have an idea for how to fix this? Starting recently, when I try to make a new ‘File’ in the UMS., or to copy a file from a thin client in the UMS. (enter the ums_filetransfer directory), the console says: ‘Forbidden – The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it.’ My account has write access to the directory, though.
Which UMS Version are you using?
We’re using U.M.S. 6.02.100.
I wonder whether this message in catalina.log is related? It correlates with the message.
What happens when connecting to UMS by using your main DB User? Does it work there?
Yes, it works if I log into the U.M.S. console using the database account.
Ok, and you checked that your user matches every right under System,Administrator accounts?
Yes, it does. I reclicked ‘Allow all’ and logged out and back in, but it didn’t help.
Strange, can you try to create a new user with same permissions like yours and see if it works there?
Interesting… a new account with the same permissions works, as well.
Seems like something went corrupted during an permission update maybe… I would recommend to open a ticket, to get it solved in general (even if we have a workaround atm.) Agree?
That makes sense. Thanks again for your help!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error “Forbidden – The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it.” trying to add file to the UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How do I export list of IGEL OS devices in UMS as a CSV?
- How to schedule all IGEL OS devices to reboot at a specific time?