Hello – We are migrating from a (working) local UMS to a private cloud UMS (Azure). I exported the working local certificate & imported into the cloud UMS. When the test device tries to register with the cloud UMS, we get a syslog message: igelrm_agent: ERROR: Server certificate doesn’t match. Is there a way to clear the device’s expected cert so we can register for the first time? Thanks, Matthew
You mean without resetting it to factory Defaults?
1. I would remove the server.crt in /wfs open a terminal (Accessories, Terminal, +), login as root, issue rm /wfs/server.crt
2. Register the device in new UMS
You could also switch to CLI by pressing ctr alt f11
Do you have access to the old UMS Server?
yes, the old UMS is handy…
i see these in the log so i think connectivity is good:
systemd: Started Report battery status to UMS.
systemd: igel-battery-status.service: Succeeded.
i’ll try removing the server.crt as you suggest…thanks!
Beside removing the Cert, I would also check if the Time on UMS / Endpoint are set correctly👍
endpoint was 5 mins behind UMS…now sync’d
good guidance! the device is registered & i am now able to import the profile (which failed previously)…the device shows with a red icon & the UMS can’t seem to get some device info (run time, etc.)…i’ll see if i can work through those…thanks again!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error: “igelrm_agent: ERROR: Server certificate doesn’t match” migrating UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”