Hi, I am trying to get the OS Deployment Appliance version 11.2 up and running.
So far I’ve installed and configured the appliance on my VirtualBox for testing.
When I try to upload a firmware I keep getting an error “Error: Incompatible deployment file (E310)” “Status:Invalid”
I’ve tried lxos_11.04.130_public.zip and lxos_11.04.240_public.zip.
SHA265 file has h seems alright..
Hi, you need the OSC file here (with the ISO) not the FWU files. Hope that helps 😄
I could have figured that out myself…
But thanks a lot ! 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘“Error: Incompatible deployment file (E310)” “Status:Invalid” installing IGEL Deployment Appliance version 11.2 on VirtualBox’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?