Hi, I am trying to get the OS Deployment Appliance version 11.2 up and running.
So far I’ve installed and configured the appliance on my VirtualBox for testing.
When I try to upload a firmware I keep getting an error “Error: Incompatible deployment file (E310)” “Status:Invalid”
I’ve tried lxos_11.04.130_public.zip and lxos_11.04.240_public.zip.
SHA265 file has h seems alright..
Hi, you need the OSC file here (with the ISO) not the FWU files. Hope that helps 😄
I could have figured that out myself…
But thanks a lot ! 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘“Error: Incompatible deployment file (E310)” “Status:Invalid” installing IGEL Deployment Appliance version 11.2 on VirtualBox’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive