Hello all, we have a customer with the following problem. When they log into there terminal server they get the following error: “no network connection / network error, while the network on the HP T630 with 10.06.130 and 10.06.170 works well and they can shadow the devices. Is this a known issue?
Hello Jeffrey, can you post a screenshot of that error? I mean, is the error message coming up locally or in Session? Is there a Wifi adapter or second NIC active?
I’ve asked the customer for more information.
He just send a screenshot, this is another error: ”Server unreachable”. So both errors are coming up locally. There is no Wifi adapter or second NIC active. There are no problems with the server he told me. There are some employees who doesn’t have any problems. So it’s just on couple devices wich given those errors.
Hard to say tbh. I would probably start with comparing the settings / FW versions between one device that works and the others.
Then check if the location has different configs than the working ones.
Check if you can ping the server when the error occurs.
That‘s just a few thoughts.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error “no network connection / network error” logging in to Terminal Server on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?