Updated UMS to 6.03.130 and now receiving this error on every single click. Any ideas? Has anyone seen this before or have a fix in mind?
“No such field de.igel.rm.mgt.common.data.ModifiableTCData.fwcToFileldListMap”
I had that yesterday – you have to reinstall the client from the 6.03.130 package. There have been some changes to the UMS that require the clients and main install to version match.
BTW – there have also been changes to where and how it is going to updates.
New features: ============================================================================= CARE !!!: [UMS common] – Changed: All IGEL services and resources like the firmware update server (which was fwu.igel.com fwu.igel.com and is now fwus.igel.com fwus.igel.com) and the IGEL Knowlegde Base (kb.igel.com kb.igel.com) are now contacted via HTTPS. It is now important to allow the https port (default 443) and the new address (fwus.igel.com fwus.igel.com) in the firewall rules and the proxy rules. (Please see kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.03/en/ums-cannot-contact-download-server-any-more-24388160.html) Problem
Our firewall was blocking – your results may vary 🙂
Thanks Michael, let me look at those items and I will re post when fixed.
@member Thank you for the response on this thread and assisting @member! Sorry for the late reply also as I’m going through and catching up on all of the Community activity that I missed over the holidays. Happy New Year!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error “No such field de.igel.rm.mgt.common.data.ModifiableTCData.fwcToFileldListMap” on every click after upgrading IGEL UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?