Hello everyone. Running into an issue with ICG when pushing the config via UMS to a device. We keep getting the error “None of the selected devices support this feature”. The EMP license is applied to the device. Not sure what I’m missing.
And the profile you are pushing is based on 11.3 or lower?
There isn’t a profile that I’m pushing, but the IGEL Cloud Gateway Configuration. The device is currently connected on prem and I’d like to set it up for ICG. Right clicking on the device in UMS give me the option to push the ICG config to the device. This is where I run into problems though.
The ‘Send’ option only works on 11.04.240 and above
That explains it. Thank you guys very much.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error “None of the selected devices support this feature” trying to push IGEL ICG config in the UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”