Hello. We recently have been having issues with uploading new license purchase into UMS. We are currently on version 6.05 and it just errors out when we try to update manually with the token (Error reads, Pack information couldn’t be retrieved). Please advise.
Hi Carlo! Which action are you running on the UMS side to produce this error?
A screenshot of the button or dialog window would be helpful.
Hello Carlo, just in case, did you noticed the ILP Move a couple of weeks ago?
You might have to check your DNS / Proxy:
What happens when you click Test connection ?
It fails. But Sebastien might be on to something !!!!
He usually is 😉
We are going to check. You should here back from me within the next day
Do we know if specific DNS Ports need to be enabled to alow these IP addresses in?
Would help, yes but fwus isnt mandatory.
The usual checklist would be:
• DNS Cache refresh
• server reboot
• check if your NTP Server is setting date / time correctly
• check your Antivirus
• if Geo DNS is enabled, check if Netherlands are allowed
since we block Netherlands?
Yes, please! The new serverblock is hosted in the netherlands.
ok. SUCCESS !!!!!! THANK YOU
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error “Pack information couldn’t be retrieved” manually uploading license tokens into IGEL UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS