In UMS I get following error when refreshing license information.
“Pack information couldn’t be retrieved”
When I test the connection it says it’s succesfull. I now have the problem that not every TC is licensed. Anyone seen this before?
sorry should have posted under licensing.
I see the license assigned in the portal to my UMS
Which UMS version are you using? Can you check the License Server connection?
as said in second post the check works and is succesfull.
Could you check if you might update to UMS 6.06.110? Could you provide a screenshot of your Packs in UMS and ILP?
I will update to 6.07(stable release today)
after update license is acquired. thank you
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error “Pack information couldn’t be retrieved” when refreshing IGEL UMS licenses’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS