In UMS I get following error when refreshing license information.
“Pack information couldn’t be retrieved”
When I test the connection it says it’s succesfull. I now have the problem that not every TC is licensed. Anyone seen this before?
sorry should have posted under licensing.
I see the license assigned in the portal to my UMS
Which UMS version are you using? Can you check the License Server connection?
as said in second post the check works and is succesfull.
Could you check if you might update to UMS 6.06.110? Could you provide a screenshot of your Packs in UMS and ILP?
I will update to 6.07(stable release today)
after update license is acquired. thank you
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error “Pack information couldn’t be retrieved” when refreshing IGEL UMS licenses’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”