Hey all. Trying to push a CUPS printer down. I can create a printer using a custom .ppd driver just fine. But when I try to use the built in drivers such as HP Color Laserjet Pro M452 Postscript, CUPS can’t find them. In the cups error log it’s unable to open /usr/share/cups/model/HP Color Laserjet Pro M452 Postscript
Hi, it looks like that for your Printer the corresponding cups driver definition is missing.
As a workaround you can specify it directly:
For “Manufacturer” choose the last entry “Custom”
and as “Driver definition ” enter
Thanks, ill give it a shot
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error pushing CUPS printers – unable to open /usr/share/cups/model/HP Color Laserjet Pro M452 Postscript ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How do I export list of IGEL OS devices in UMS as a CSV?
- How to schedule all IGEL OS devices to reboot at a specific time?