We’ve got a UD3 M340 which failed during it’s OS10 -> OS11 upgrade. Error message is “searching system partition (partition directory not found or invalid):” Pops up even if we try factory reset. Is there any way we can reload the OS ourselves?
You could try to reimage the device from USB
Hi Kevin, yes, sure. If you have physical access a USB Stick with OSC would help:
Thanks both – shall give it a try and let you know.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error “searching system partition (partition directory not found or invalid)” after upgrading to IGEL OS 11’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS