We’ve got a UD3 M340 which failed during it’s OS10 -> OS11 upgrade. Error message is “searching system partition (partition directory not found or invalid):” Pops up even if we try factory reset. Is there any way we can reload the OS ourselves?
You could try to reimage the device from USB
Hi Kevin, yes, sure. If you have physical access a USB Stick with OSC would help:
Thanks both – shall give it a try and let you know.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error “searching system partition (partition directory not found or invalid)” after upgrading to IGEL OS 11’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?