I’m really struggling with this. We run an IIS site in a Windows domain that uses a certificate signed by our domain CA, but since the IGEL OS is not in the domain, Firefox on IGEL gives me a SEC ERROR UNKNOWN ISSUER error. I can add it as an exception for that browser session, but that’s not a workable solution. I tried to export the certificate (as BASE6 cer) and tried to import it using UMS by adding it as a File with Web Browser Certificate classificiation. However it doesn’t seem to make any difference. Am I missing something obvious?
I’m using the following settings in Browser Global:
You need to import as an SSL or Common certificate. Then it should work
I usually set the cert file in ums as all purpose though not in the excact same use case as yours.
I ran into the same issue. I needed to import the cert and classify it as “SSL Certificate”
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error “SEC ERROR UNKNOWN ISSUER” using SSL certificate signed by our domain CA with Firefox on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS