Hello All. I am trying to update IGEL Firmware 10.06.130 to IGEL Firm 11-11.03.110 and I am receiving an error, “The Firmware IGEL OS 11-11.03.110 is not compatible with the current firmware of (my machine name). What could be the problem?
Assign the 11 firmware to a folder where the client is in.
To double check if everthing is ok start the OS 11 upgrade tool on the client in the system tab menu.
so, don’t do it from the UMS, do it from the IGEL Directly
Done, IGEL said, Workstation Edition License is required in order to start the upgrade process. I’m thinking I have that license activated already with the UMS license. Also stated to connect to a valid source for upgrade
Workspace Edition License it’s looking for
I checked and the IGEL is licensed with the Enterprise pack.
Ok, so I found this. How do you get licensed?
The EMP is an addon subscription, the Workspace represents the OS license and there you have a so called Subscription for getting Support and Updates. In your case I would say, Order Workspace Licenses and / or WE Maintenance. It might be that you already have ones but then you would need to register the ALD Token from your license portal.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error “The Firmware IGEL OS 11-11.03.110 is not compatible with the current firmware” updating to IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?