Hello, I have a Problem with Igel, when the User start-up the Thin Client bekomme the next error: Error: The Thin Client failed to download files from UMS. How can I these Problem solve?
Are there any files assigned to the device in the UMS (directly or indirectly)? What status does the UMS show for files for that device? Is the device connected to the local lan or by ICG?
The device bekomme 3 Certificates und 2 Profiles, is to the LAN linked… 🙂
In the UMS you can see the file transfer state of the device. Take a look there if the state is OK.
Thank you!!! 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error: The Thin Client failed to download files from UMS on IGEL OS boot’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?