Hello, I have a Problem with Igel, when the User start-up the Thin Client bekomme the next error: Error: The Thin Client failed to download files from UMS. How can I these Problem solve?
Are there any files assigned to the device in the UMS (directly or indirectly)? What status does the UMS show for files for that device? Is the device connected to the local lan or by ICG?
The device bekomme 3 Certificates und 2 Profiles, is to the LAN linked… 🙂
In the UMS you can see the file transfer state of the device. Take a look there if the state is OK.
Thank you!!! 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error: The Thin Client failed to download files from UMS on IGEL OS boot’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”