Can you please help figure out the issue. Random users are getting this error while access citrix workspace.
Error: There was an error in the application an d the opertation cannot be completed.
Hi Arish, does it work from a Fatclient when using a browser? Which firmware are you using?
It has customized OS and firmware 10.60.130
Ok, and how went the fatclient test? Did it stopped working suddenly or from the beginning? You could use the Citrix Debug mode:
ica.module.syslogtheshold = 7
Logfiles are located here:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error: There was an error in the application an d the operation cannot be completed” with CItrix Workspace on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?