I am trying to update few IGEL Universal Desktop OS 2 to OS3 but i get the error “The firmware IGEL Universal Desktop OS3 OS-10.04.100 is not compatible with the current firmware. We are using UMS console 6.03.110. Any idea how i can proceed.
Hello @member, what are the firmware versions you are moving from and moving to exactly?
@member Am moving from firmware version 5.13.110.01 on Product ID UC3-LX ac to OS3 10.04.100. These are converted Lenovo computers
What model of Lenovo? 5.x firmware was 32-bit and 10.x and later are 64-bit
Its Lenovo M700 with 3GB of RAM
May be licensing related. It’s been a long time since I have worked on an OS5 to OS10 upgrade
i have now upgraded to OS10, you are correct it is licencing related. Thanks for your support.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error updating IGEL OS 2 to OS3 – ERROR: “The firmware IGEL Universal Desktop OS3 OS-10.04.100 is not compatible with the current firmware.”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?