hello everyone, i’m trying to update UD3-LX 41 Clients from 5.03.190.01 to 5.12.100 with ums. i get “Error: Data can not be downloaded” (Original in German: Fehler: Daten können nicht heruntergeladen werden.) UMS-Version: 6.02.100
Hello Matthias, can you try to open a browser session on the endpoint and access the path like configured on your universal Firmware update. Should looks like this:
a) a corrupt formware update (delete, empty recycle bin, redownload)
b) a firewall issue: Port 8443 should be opened on firewall (also incoming on UMS Server)
c) a name resolution issue, use IP instead
Hello, whe i open browser with path, i get: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap….
i checked a), b), and c), but no luck.
Ok, then let me add
d) Cipher: kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.01/en/settings-10324221.html add all inactive ciphers and retry. Then remove the unused ones
e) could be related to TLS versions, thanks to @member
UMS Server 5.08.100 does now provide TLSv1.2 only:
Changed: Because of security reasons, the https connector of the UMS Server does now provide TLSv1.2 only.
so UDLXV4 Devices are not able to use HTTPS Resources on UMS Server anymore.
edit “C:Program Files (x86)IGELRemoteManagerrmguiserverconfserver.xml” Line 14
Restart service IGELRMGUIServer
ok so e) helped me. after editing the xml, update worked perfect. Thanks a lot!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error updating IGEL UD3-LX 41 Clients from 5.03.190.01 to 5.12.100 with UMS – “Error: Data can not be downloaded”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS