Hello. I have a Problem with a File upload. I choose new file and the storeplace, after that an error Message popup “Not Found – The Server has not found anything machting the Request-URI”. The Direcotry ums_Filetransfer is there an i see the file in the Directory.
Hi Christian. Did you try it from another directory, perhaps directly from the UMS server?
Hello, @member which user are you using? Can you retry the Upload with the main DB Admin user?
I can’t choose a other Directory. When i choose an other Directory, i get this error message. I used the Default igeldb user.
Assuming you are still on Windows, can you check if this folder is present and send us a screenshot of the content? Which UMS Version?
The Problem is solved. It was a permission Problem on the Server. Thx für helping.
Thanks for giving feedback on that!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error uploading File to UMS – “Not Found – The Server has not found anything machting the Request-URI”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS