Hi, are there know problems with new UMS 6.04.120 console login over LDAP? After update suddenly the login (username) has to be case sensitive (lower case letters), meaning with capital letters login fails.
Hi, you could check: C:Program FilesIGELRemoteManagerrmguiserverlogscatalina.log maybe!
Worked both in my lab. Capital and minor letters.
I have the same problem
With spaces in password also fails
Spaces in passwords? @member? Truly? 😲
we are having a big problem with this, almost nobody can login
I was more saying, that I’m avoiding spaces everywhere (especially in Passwords) but I’m a bit old fashioned.
Now, it is without spaces
and what is catalina saying?
Btw. @member I’m using Windows Server 2016 as ADC.
@member You gave the me the clue, we are migrating DC from 2008 to 2016, and by default when you push in “RESOLVE” in the LDAP configuration, it adds every domain controller. I just removed the w2008 DCs and Solved!!
We have still mixed ADC environment 2008r2, 2012, 2016. Is it limited to only use one DC and Server version?
No, you can use severals.
it detects all of them, but you can just select what you want
So how by removing 2008r2 from it resolves things? Why now?
I suppose they have added more security
Still, there is nothing mentioned in the readme of UMS version.
So are there officially know issues if ADCs used are still 2008r2 with new UMS version or not? Was something changed by IGEL in that regard?
in my experience it seems there are issues if you have DC in 2008.
So are there officially know issues if ADCs used are still 2008r2 with new UMS version or not? Was something changed by IGEL in that regard in new UMS release?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error with IGEL UMS 6.04.120 console login over LDAP? After update suddenly the login (username) has to be case sensitive (lower case letters)’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”