Who knows this error It happens after a firmware upgrade. I think it’s a browser thing (Citrix in Appliance mode) but can’t find it and they cannot start a desktop after login to Storefront.
“Your organization’s configuration prevents downloads”
Which firmware version?
Are you using any proxy configurations?
No, straight on in Appliance mode to the storefront login
Strange thing but a factory reset solved the problem :thinking_face:
My bets are on _hide-local-filesystem_
If _Browser > [sessionname] >Window>hide-local-filesystem_
is checked, then the browser tries to prevent downloads. The Cirtrix session comes as file, I presume.
I checked that but that one was not checked (oke, strange line with both check 😁) . Strange enough a factory reset solved it. After this I gave it the same profile settings as before and the error was gone and I could log on to the Citrix workspace.
@member I also experienced this issue but only once so far. No change to my Firefox config, it just happened on a single device out of the blue. I also ended up doing a factory reset since I couldn’t find the root cause.
Still same problem here. We have a new Storefront server and Igel have te be moved to another profile but……then we have to factory reset all devices again. @member, does Igel has a solution for this?
Hi @member thought you might have seen this thread with a pretty handy workaround: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1585436407063200
@member Forget my message; I asked the customer to uncheck the Hide local filesystem and he forgot to make a browser session because he was working in Appliance Mode. Hide Local filesystem did the trick for now
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Error “Your organization’s configuration prevents downloads” after IGEL OS firmware upgrade?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?