I’m actually testing the use of IGEL devices (2 UD Pockets for test from IGEL) with Evidian and Citrix for strong authentication but I have some problems:
1. The Evidian session requires Device and Server in the same active directory . . but nowhere is described how to integrate IgelOs device in the AD.
2. How can I check if the certificate was correctly copied to the device – in syslog I see many errors
Thanks for any help
Hi, for the AD integration please check :
Hi, then: welcome!
On 1) the device itself cannot be integrated into an AD, tbh. I would say that it relies more to a Windows service
on 2) I would check in a local Terminal if the files are there: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/importing-ssl-certificates-ica-rdp-horizon-32869943.html kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/importing-ssl-certificates-ica-rdp-horizon-32869943.html
Hi, I think this is for loging in, but in the How-to for Evidian session the prereisites are:
• The device and the server(s) have to be part of the same Active Directory domain.
Which would not mean for me the user login – or am I on the wrong way?
Hi, thanks, at least now I even know how to open a terminal. I tried to import the CA certificate by UMS but after controlling the syslog, I saw that the files are not in /wfs/ca-certs but in /wfs/users. Is that normal if imorting by UMS?
Did you deployed the certs as common purpose certificates when uploading them to UMS?
listen like spanish for me 😞 I added Certificate by new file with classification web browser and assigned it the to the device.
Por Que? 😉Right, but when uploading the cert. there, in that window there is a pulldown menu where you could choose common certificate, which covers all the CA Stores.
Not sure if that would help either, but here is debug guide for Evidian:
Changed it to Common and voila, they are in ca-certs. Now, deep diving in Evidian . . .
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Evidian and Citrix for strong authentication on IGEL’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS