So this is a new one for me, and I’ve not seen much related in searching the community. Running 11.03.110/ICG 2.01.130.. Any thoughts? Seems no coincidence that we also have random device disconnect issues in maintaining online connectivity back to UMS via ICG as well.
Just realizing this error makes no mention of ICG, but the CGP, rather. Please feel free to inform if there is a more appropriate channel where I should post this and I’ll move it on over.
That looks like it is coming from the Citrix Workspace app directly.
It’s odd because it is a exit code of “0” which typically means “success”. I would probably move the conversation to igel-os though 🙂
If you are having disconnects from ICG and Citix it may be network related
Thanks @member! Also, doesn’t look like I have ability to ‘move’ the thread, so I’ve linked it over to igel-os, at least. Doesn’t sound like there’s much more to investigate on this one anyway outside of network-related issues from what I’m hearing you say..
Others sort of mentioned it, but this is a Citrix Receiver message; despite the word ‘Gateway’, it’s not (directly) related to the ICG. My guess is that there was some disruption in network communication that disrupted the Citrix connection, but of course that’s just a guess.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Experiencing device disconnect issues in maintaining online connectivity back to UMS via ICG’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”