Hello, i got a BYOD notebook with UD Pocket stick, the notebook has 2 GPU intel and nvidia, in the hardwaremonitor both seems be discovered but i dont get any signal on external monitor.. the notebook has hdmi only. any hint please?
Hello Heiko, which IGEL OS version are you using?
Did you checked if there is maybe a Bios Setting to move fixed to one GPU?
11.05.100, no option to disable a gpu in bios
Did used the Display switcher?
ich check the video, thanks.
We use the display switcher, external monitor just dont be show yet.. workaround seems to be: x.drivers.nvidia.disable yes for now… tahnk you.
Try this… on 11.05.120
Set the IGEL registry key x.drivers.preferred_driver to nvidia and x.drivers.nvidia.use_modeset to enabled then the onboard graphics ports as well as the ports of the Nvidia card can be used. Which is the recommended mode since everything is rendered on the Nvidia GPU.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘External monitor not working on BYOD notebook with mutiple Intel GPUs’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?