We’re trying to test printing in WVD with Ezeep. We notice we can’t see Printing with Ezeep via the console. This is both when going through a profile based on 11.5 and directly to a terminal from the console. The Ezeep print option for WVD is only visible when going to the local setup on the device.
Hi Joseph, which UMS Version are you running on? Might be that this setting pool will be there only on 6.07.100.
We also have #tp-thinprint channel with their team…
I’m seeing this. Safe to say update to 6.07.110 is needed?
Yes, it is! 6.07.100 is coming on 29. th of march!
Thanks! Do we have a doc on updating UMS steps?
Related to HA, but fits also to UMS.
Hi @member you can still control the Ezeep function through UMS profiles, before upgrading the UMS. If you enable the sessions.wvd%Session%.printing.thinprint-ezeep (eg. sessions.wvd0.printing.thinprint-ezeep) and enable “Printing with ezeep”
You will find it if expanding System->Registry
and UMS 6.07.100 is released now 😄
I see! 😁
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Ezeep print option for WVD is only visible on the local IGEL OS device’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”