we have found some old igel clients with empty hdd. Now should be installed latest version. The tool from udc to prepare bootable usb fails at creating boot sector. What can i do?
You could use rufus rufus.ie instead. If that doesn‘t work either, try to disable the antivirus temporary or use another PC/Stick.
it works, thanks
now it starts but just the igel logo glows in the right lower corner and do nothing else
Are the Hardware Requirements listed here, met? Especially Ram?
it ́s a IGEL H710C
Please double check the RAM, because they mostly had 1Gb of Ram, next thing I‘m not sure that the CPU supports x64.
sadly 1 GB RAM 😞
Do you have a working H710C somewhere? I mean for creating an image?
no working H710C in sight, we work now with UD3 LX50
where can i get the right UD ?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Found some old IGEL clients with empty drives.how do we install the latest version?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS