A USB stick is not recognized.
IGEL OS 11.03.530 Fujitsu client
Hi Richard, locally or in a session (which one)?
In a VMWare horizon session
Could you try to use the local mount and mapping instead of USB Redirection?
Just in addition:
Mounting a Device locally in Igel OS: Storage Hotplug
and please remove Mass Data Storage from your USB Redirection toolset.
Thanks, i will try
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Fujitsu device running IGEL OS is not recognizing USB stick’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?