On several Fujitsu laptops i’m getting some problems when booting from UDP. It gives me UEFI related errors about relocating, this is when choosing to boot the non-UEFI option.
Does anyone know why this happens?
For the record, this question is only about booting non-UEFI, i’m aware that when booting the UEFI option while a Windows installation is present, it generally won’t work.
Hello! Can you provide the Firmware version of your UD Pockets?
I only have one UDP at that site: IGEL OS 10.06.110.01
By the way, Hi Sebastien! 😄 I was wondering where you went
Thanks @member Yeah, I had this on a few Dell Laptops, I solved it in former times by updating the BIOS.
In your case, if not applicable, give me a short hint, would try to see if we can debug the bootloader.
Oh, and I was on vacation during the last weeks. First day back in business🥳
Thanks, I’ll ask the client to check if they can update the BIOS
Hi, having also me this issue, seems last IGEL firmware solved this issue
Release Notes 10.06.130 (Based On 10.06.120)
Fixed EFI freeze problem after bootcode update on devices like the HP t630 and probably others too.
Thank you, it did fix it.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Fujitsu laptops gives me UEFI related errors about relocating booting IGEL UD Pockets’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS