Are there plans for any full disk encryption tools for IGEL OS? I am thinking along the lines of bitlocker.
Hello Barry, in 11.03 and later, the IGEL partitions are encrypted and signed automatically, and there are improvements and options around how / when to decrypt the partitions coming in a later release. Did you have something specific in mind?
Is this documented somewhere? I have some auditors asking about local disk encryption
:thinking_face: I know we mention encryption things in the general release notes somewhere
IGEL also offeres integrations with DriveLock for optional USB drive encryption
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?