Are there plans for any full disk encryption tools for IGEL OS? I am thinking along the lines of bitlocker.
Hello Barry, in 11.03 and later, the IGEL partitions are encrypted and signed automatically, and there are improvements and options around how / when to decrypt the partitions coming in a later release. Did you have something specific in mind?
Is this documented somewhere? I have some auditors asking about local disk encryption
:thinking_face: I know we mention encryption things in the general release notes somewhere
IGEL also offeres integrations with DriveLock for optional USB drive encryption
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS