Hey, is there a guide/requirement list to configure the IGEL OS to connect to a Citrix Gateway in appliance mode? I have gotten it to connect to store front but when I try to get it to work via the gateway, I reach the logon prompt and then get a message about the server being unavailable. If I connect from a Windows desktop to the gateway it works just fine.
What I’ve seen is that when this happens, it’s typically a certificate issue. Make sure the IGEL devices have the CA Certificates needed to trust the certificate being presented by the Citrix Gateway.
Thanks David, I use the same certificate on my storefront test and it seems to be ok. I did run into that a lot early on though when i found out it needs to be RSA, not ECC etc. I couldnt find much on certificate requirements/accepted certificate types for the IGEL. Do we have a list of approved setups?
Two links that may help:
Thanks, i have read those. One of the issues is that kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.100/en/deploying-trusted-root-certificates-24385163.html does not contain key type or size compatibility. I know it wont work with one of the ECC384 setups we have but will with RSA2048 for example. its a lot of trial and error because its not easy to find. I cannot imagine its not written down somewhere….
I am also not getting a cert error, i am getting a logon prompt and then a no server available error with no further information
if i put in a bad user account detail it prompts me again, if i put in a good account and password, i get the reject. its like there is something Igel is looking for my Citrix ADC gateway isnt providing.
@member what does your config look like?
Do you have a store path configured in your profile? If so, try removing it. ADC CAG is not aware of stores and cannot redirect the URL properly
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Guide/requirement list to configure the IGEL OS to connect to a Citrix Gateway in appliance mode? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”