Has anyone been successful in using two or more external displays with IGEL 11.02.150? I’m trying to use a laptop with two external displays and not having any luck.
In general: yes, which kind of issues are you facing?
The device doesn’t recognize more than one external display. Trying with Acer TravelMate X.
Accessories=>Terminal=>Add a session by +=>Save, start Terminal, login as root, su user
are your displays recognized there? How are the displays connected to your laptop?
I’ll give that a try and report back. One display is connected directly to the laptop via HDMI and the other is connected to a USB-C Startech adapter via VGA.
Looks like only two monitors are recognized
Update… looks like the issue may be a hardware limitation with the Acer TravelMate. I tried again with a Lenovo ThinkPad and the OS recognizes all 3 displays. 😕
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Has anyone been successful in using two or more external displays with IGEL 11.02.150?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?