Has anyone been successful in using two or more external displays with IGEL 11.02.150? I’m trying to use a laptop with two external displays and not having any luck.
In general: yes, which kind of issues are you facing?
The device doesn’t recognize more than one external display. Trying with Acer TravelMate X.
Accessories=>Terminal=>Add a session by +=>Save, start Terminal, login as root, su user
are your displays recognized there? How are the displays connected to your laptop?
I’ll give that a try and report back. One display is connected directly to the laptop via HDMI and the other is connected to a USB-C Startech adapter via VGA.
Looks like only two monitors are recognized
Update… looks like the issue may be a hardware limitation with the Acer TravelMate. I tried again with a Lenovo ThinkPad and the OS recognizes all 3 displays. 😕
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Has anyone been successful in using two or more external displays with IGEL 11.02.150?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?