Has anyone managed to get a third party VPN client (Checkpoint) to run natively on an Igel unit?
You mean SNX? Yes, through a Custom Partition, it‘s a long time ago but it worked!
Excellent – so log a support ticket?
Would be better yes!
Will do. Thanks.
What about Cisco AnyConnect? Has anyone been able to get this to run on the IGEL OS?
Yes, there is also a Custom Partition for it and it works good.
In addition we implemented a few firmwares ago the VPN Openconnect feature in our System:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Has anyone managed to get a third party VPN client (Checkpoint) to run natively on an Igel unit?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”