Has anyone managed to get a third party VPN client (Checkpoint) to run natively on an Igel unit?
You mean SNX? Yes, through a Custom Partition, it‘s a long time ago but it worked!
Excellent – so log a support ticket?
Would be better yes!
Will do. Thanks.
What about Cisco AnyConnect? Has anyone been able to get this to run on the IGEL OS?
Yes, there is also a Custom Partition for it and it works good.
In addition we implemented a few firmwares ago the VPN Openconnect feature in our System:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Has anyone managed to get a third party VPN client (Checkpoint) to run natively on an Igel unit?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?