Has anyone on Igel OS 11 used the connectivity foot? Looking for some feedback.
we just got our first os11 devices. we are going to use connectivity feet there.
anything special in mind?
Which connectivity foot will you be using? I was particularly interested in the serial connectivity foot
the one with the 2 serial ports in the back – we are right now waitng for the workspace licenses – the dealer did not send it 😞
and we are using UD3
Just upgraded a UD3 with the connectivity bar (foot) to OS11. I don’t have use for the serial ports, but wifi is working fine.
Falk thanks for letting me know. Have you contacted your reseller to ask them to send the delivery token?
yes my colleague is in charge of doing so
Ports are there… 😉
_# dmesg | grep ttyS_
_[ 0.370258] 00:04: ttyS0 at I/O 0x3f8 (irq = 4, base_baud = 115200) is a 16550A_
_[ 0.390787] 00:05: ttyS1 at I/O 0x2f8 (irq = 3, base_baud = 115200) is a 16550A_
the delivery token has been in the original mail – but wasnt recognizable as such as it was put in AFTER the signature
So if you want me to test something, tell me
Thanks. Glad to hear that you were able to obtain the Delivery Token. I have a colleague who was testing, I’ll get back to you if I need something. Thanks!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Has anyone on IGEL OS 11 used the connectivity foot? Looking for some feedback…’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”