Has anyone on Igel OS 11 used the connectivity foot? Looking for some feedback.
we just got our first os11 devices. we are going to use connectivity feet there.
anything special in mind?
Which connectivity foot will you be using? I was particularly interested in the serial connectivity foot
the one with the 2 serial ports in the back – we are right now waitng for the workspace licenses – the dealer did not send it 😞
and we are using UD3
Just upgraded a UD3 with the connectivity bar (foot) to OS11. I don’t have use for the serial ports, but wifi is working fine.
Falk thanks for letting me know. Have you contacted your reseller to ask them to send the delivery token?
yes my colleague is in charge of doing so
Ports are there… 😉
_# dmesg | grep ttyS_
_[ 0.370258] 00:04: ttyS0 at I/O 0x3f8 (irq = 4, base_baud = 115200) is a 16550A_
_[ 0.390787] 00:05: ttyS1 at I/O 0x2f8 (irq = 3, base_baud = 115200) is a 16550A_
the delivery token has been in the original mail – but wasnt recognizable as such as it was put in AFTER the signature
So if you want me to test something, tell me
Thanks. Glad to hear that you were able to obtain the Delivery Token. I have a colleague who was testing, I’ll get back to you if I need something. Thanks!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Has anyone on IGEL OS 11 used the connectivity foot? Looking for some feedback…’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS