Has anyone succesfully applied a HyperV VDI / RDS deployment to an Igel profile?
what do you mean exactly by applying deployment to an Profile?
Set RDP / RD Web Access details to a UMS profile.
I’ve set the basic settings in a profile and a RDP Session icon is showing on the desktop, but when connecting I get “Server unreachble” and a “Protocol Security Negotiation Failure” message. I guess it’s not the UMS profile that’s the issue here, more the RDP settings.
Can you ping the server you entered here:
Yes, it’s accessible. The client is external so access is through RD Web Access and HTTPS, not RDP.
Can you access the WebAccess by using a browser Session? Just to avoid some general access / DNS Issues.
Yes. We’re using a wildcard certificate and child domain structure. The wildcard only “works” on the parent domain, not child domain hosts, I guess. That might be it.
I changed the DNS record and RDS properties. It works now. Thanks.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Has anyone succesfully applied a HyperV VDI / RDS deployment to an IGEL profile?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”