Has anyone succesfully applied a HyperV VDI / RDS deployment to an Igel profile?
what do you mean exactly by applying deployment to an Profile?
Set RDP / RD Web Access details to a UMS profile.
I’ve set the basic settings in a profile and a RDP Session icon is showing on the desktop, but when connecting I get “Server unreachble” and a “Protocol Security Negotiation Failure” message. I guess it’s not the UMS profile that’s the issue here, more the RDP settings.
Can you ping the server you entered here:
Yes, it’s accessible. The client is external so access is through RD Web Access and HTTPS, not RDP.
Can you access the WebAccess by using a browser Session? Just to avoid some general access / DNS Issues.
Yes. We’re using a wildcard certificate and child domain structure. The wildcard only “works” on the parent domain, not child domain hosts, I guess. That might be it.
I changed the DNS record and RDS properties. It works now. Thanks.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Has anyone succesfully applied a HyperV VDI / RDS deployment to an IGEL profile?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?