Good evening, has anyone successfully implemented the “Epic connector” setup that is provided by Imprivata for Epic EMR on the Native Linux side of IGEL?
The Imprivata EPIC connector?
Do you have the PIE agent installed on the IGEL device with the FUS configuration?
Should look like below.
So we are not looking to use Appliance mode as we have that workflow out there already. We are just looking to use the default desktop with Citrix signed into a account that will populate apps for our users. The user then would launch Epic and gets prompted with the picture above. Instead of entering credentials we would like them to badge in
Unfortunately it’s not something supported by Imprivata today that I know of.
You have to use their virtualchannel to make the connection and there isn’t a way around it.
Although, without single application checked, it should allow you to do that. The Imprivata desktop displays other applications as long as you have it set to allow it
On the imprivata policy side or within the appliance mode section?
On the IGEL side for that portion
Try leaving this unchecked.
It’s still the Imprivata desktop, as they control the entire PIE agent, but this may allow other applications to populate
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Has anyone successfully implemented the “Epic connector” setup that is provided by Imprivata for Epic EMR?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?