Has anyone used the LG AIO 24″ or 27″ with built-in webcam? Having a real hard time keeping the audio working in Citrix and the external or built-in webcam being recognized by the Thin Client. Updated to 11.4.200, but same issue.
Not by myself, but could you describe your settings on Native USB Redirection AND which kind of use case (UC Solution) the webcam should fullfill?
HI Sebastien, The use Case is mainly Zoom, but it should also work for browser meetings like WebEx, GoToMeeting, Teams (on the web, not local install). As for the Native USB Redirection settings – We have Native USB Redirection enabled and HDX RealTIme Webcam Redirection within the Citrix Global Session settings
in general: please disable USB redirection during testings since it may catch up your webcam (which isn’t recommended)
on Zoom: you could use the VDI Agent instead: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/vdi-solutions-32870912.html
on Webex: same procedure kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/cisco-32870914.html
Thanks Sebastien. Should we keep the HDX RealTime Webcam Redirection enabled?
RTME, only if you plan to use Skype for Business.
We are currently testing with the 27″. I haven’t personally been able to to test in a little over a week, but we have had pretty bad camera resolution when not in Jabber using JVDI. We are in the process of getting webex updated and configuring the plugins, but other things keep pulling us away from testing.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Has anyone used the LG AIO 24″ or 27″ with built-in webcam on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?