Have you removed 13.5 receiver from last UDC3 version?
Why is that?
We have to choose those ones with less bugs from the Citrix perspective or the compatibility view. If 13.5 is needed, a downgrade of firmware may help
what version do you recommend?, I have to move to RTOP 2.4 because of Skype problem.
From MHO, I would use for testing the Private Build 10.04.160 posted in Release Channel. Receiver 13.09 worked perfect until now!
yes – fully agree – 13.9 works fine (until now)
I have 10.04.120TP but I have to go in production because of RTOP, Can I get 10.04.160?
I wouldn‘t use it in production actually but for testing yes.
Thank you, I know that, but I have to do it, because of Citrix is not helping me if I don’t change the RTOP version :white_frowning_face:
that’s always on of the biggest issues with Igel Firmwares – new versions are not fast enough integrated (in a public release) and Citrix (or other companies) won’t help you if you are not on the newest release (or a LTSR version)
You are right, that‘s something we are working on, in a near future. Our goal is to integrate new versions faster independently from our main firmware releases. Stay tuned!
That would be great!!😄
yes – would be really helpfull – especially when you have buggy eg receiver version
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Have you removed 13.5 receiver from last IGEL UDC 3 version?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”