hi guys, someone else have issue with headset configuration ? we are on IGEL OS firmware 11.04.207 and sometimes the headset doesn’t work properly with horizon vmware, the user must open sound preference, check to headset again and select the good one. but after reboot the default device come back to speaker. on our profile its defined as headset by default like this :
Hi Jonathan, did you had the chance to check if the last Private Build still shows up this error too?
Did it the Priorisation worked before?
We didn’t notice before because it happen not everytimes and we have ever actived this priority. on the lastest private build we have not already tested that
thats a known error unfortunately – please upgrade at least to 11.04.240
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Headset not working properly with VMware Horizon’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”