Hi all, having issues trying to configure an OPEN VPN session on IGEL latest build 11.04.125. On a PC all is working fine, but on IGEL getting error and could not open the VPN.
On the PC the configuration is the following, while on the UMS the profile is setted in this way (screenshots attached) but getting the error (photo); also an ifconfig does not show the ethernet device created.
I am not very expert about VPN, where am I doing wrong in the configuration? Thank you very much.
remote remote.sebino.eu remote.sebino.eu 11443
verify-x509-name “C=it, L=Bagnatica (BG), O=Sebino Antincendio srl, CN=UTM, emailAddressfirstname.lastname@example.org”
route remote_host 255.255.255.255 net_gateway
I spotted this one: Enable this in Options: Use lzo data compression
You could also check the journal for errors:
journalctl -t nm-openvpn
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Help Configuring an OPEN VPN session on IGEL OS – getting error and could not open the VPN’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?