I am attempting to setup HA on my 2 servers. I first set it up on new server 02, and generated the delivery token there and then configured my existing server 01 and input the delivery token. A) did I do that backwards and b) if I did is there a way to reconfigure ?
Here is link to KB on HA — please review since the right steps are critical and always good to practice in your sandbox a couple of times first… 😉
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Help configuring IGEL HA?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?