Hi there, POC with IGEL and can’t get AD login to work. Configured Security – Logon – AD/Kerberos with Login to AD domain and Explicit. Configured AD/Kerberos with enable and set the FQDN and unchecked Obtain Addressless Tickets. Configured Domain 1 with FQDN and the IP of a DC. And configured Domain Realm Mapping with host name of my DC and then the AD domain. I am I missing something on how to get AD login to work? Thanks
@member did you configure NTP/timezone settings on your IGEL devices?
I did, I set it to an India Time Zone, as that will be where the devices reside. I didn’t set the NTP server though
Can you confirm the time on the IGEL shows the same as your domain controller? They must match
Most likely you will need the NTP server
Try setting it to a domain controller for testing, then reboot the device and try again
Yep, that did it. Thanks!
No problem, just make sure you use a true NTP server in production. That way if you ever decom your Domain Controller you don’t lose time on all your clients 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Help getting Active Directory integration with IGEL UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?