I know this question doesn’t directly pertain to iGel but wanted to see if anyone else has run into this issue: I am trying to install the Zoom Citrix Plug in and the Zoom full client into a custom partition. Both work independently of each other. However, when I try to put them both in one partition something in the full client is stepping on the Citrix plug in and stopping it from functioning. I downloaded the CP from Zoom for the plug in and packaged the latest version of the 5.1 client myself and just wanted to see if anyone else had run into this.
No, tbh. but just in case, what happens when using this short tuto to combine both into one profile?
I haven’t combined it into one profile, I will try that
I just combined them all per the instructions and got the same result. Zoom full client and MS Teams work fine. Zoom Citrix Plug-in will not work. If I remove the Zoom full client it will then work fine.
Is the Zoom Log file helping?
Is this for the Citrix Plug in or the full client?
Full, from what I recall, I’m searching for VDI side but I’m thinking about the event viewer.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Help instaling the Zoom Citrix Plug in and the Zoom full client into a IGEL Custom partition’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”