I know this question doesn’t directly pertain to iGel but wanted to see if anyone else has run into this issue: I am trying to install the Zoom Citrix Plug in and the Zoom full client into a custom partition. Both work independently of each other. However, when I try to put them both in one partition something in the full client is stepping on the Citrix plug in and stopping it from functioning. I downloaded the CP from Zoom for the plug in and packaged the latest version of the 5.1 client myself and just wanted to see if anyone else had run into this.
No, tbh. but just in case, what happens when using this short tuto to combine both into one profile?
I haven’t combined it into one profile, I will try that
I just combined them all per the instructions and got the same result. Zoom full client and MS Teams work fine. Zoom Citrix Plug-in will not work. If I remove the Zoom full client it will then work fine.
Is the Zoom Log file helping?
Is this for the Citrix Plug in or the full client?
Full, from what I recall, I’m searching for VDI side but I’m thinking about the event viewer.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Help instaling the Zoom Citrix Plug in and the Zoom full client into a IGEL Custom partition’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”